Mr. and Mrs. Louis Sciabarrasi of Buffalo celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with an intimate family gathering. Mr. Sciabarrasi and Arlene White were married Aug. 30, 1947, in Nativity Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired construction worker for Local 210. They have two sons and two grandchildren.
Louis and Arlene Sciabarrasi
- 307 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 127 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph