Mr. and Mrs. Louis Sciabarrasi of Buffalo celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with an intimate family gathering. Mr. Sciabarrasi and Arlene White were married Aug. 30, 1947, in Nativity Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired construction worker for Local 210. They have two sons and two grandchildren.
Louis and Arlene Sciabarrasi
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance