Mr. and Mrs. William H. Kleis Jr. of North Boston celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary. Mr. Kleis and Jean Wittmeyer were married Aug. 16, 1947, in the rectory of St. John the Baptist Catholic Church. He is a retired homebuilder and assessor for the Town of Boston; she is a retired bookkeeper and assessment clerk for the Town of Boston. They have two children and four grandchildren.
William and Jean Kleis
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 226 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws