Mr. and Mrs. William H. Kleis Jr. of North Boston celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary. Mr. Kleis and Jean Wittmeyer were married Aug. 16, 1947, in the rectory of St. John the Baptist Catholic Church. He is a retired homebuilder and assessor for the Town of Boston; she is a retired bookkeeper and assessment clerk for the Town of Boston. They have two children and four grandchildren.
William and Jean Kleis
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals