Mr. and Mrs. William H. Kleis Jr. of North Boston celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary. Mr. Kleis and Jean Wittmeyer were married Aug. 16, 1947, in the rectory of St. John the Baptist Catholic Church. He is a retired homebuilder and assessor for the Town of Boston; she is a retired bookkeeper and assessment clerk for the Town of Boston. They have two children and four grandchildren.
William and Jean Kleis
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port