Mr. and Mrs. Robert J. Lange Sr. of Hamburg celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a weekend of activities hosted by their children, followed by a Mass and marital blessing at SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Hamburg. Mr. Lange and Estelle Ober were married June 11, 1947, in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Cincinnati. He is retired Eastern District general manager for Ranger Transportation, Jacksonville, Fla. They have six children, 18 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren.
Robert and Estelle Lange
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port