Mr. and Mrs. Robert J. Lange Sr. of Hamburg celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a weekend of activities hosted by their children, followed by a Mass and marital blessing at SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Hamburg. Mr. Lange and Estelle Ober were married June 11, 1947, in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Cincinnati. He is retired Eastern District general manager for Ranger Transportation, Jacksonville, Fla. They have six children, 18 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren.
Robert and Estelle Lange
- 303 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 115 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 105Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph