Mr. and Mrs. Robert J. Lange Sr. of Hamburg celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a weekend of activities hosted by their children, followed by a Mass and marital blessing at SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Hamburg. Mr. Lange and Estelle Ober were married June 11, 1947, in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Cincinnati. He is retired Eastern District general manager for Ranger Transportation, Jacksonville, Fla. They have six children, 18 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren.
Robert and Estelle Lange
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'