Mr. and Mrs. Robert J. Lange Sr. of Hamburg celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a weekend of activities hosted by their children, followed by a Mass and marital blessing at SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Hamburg. Mr. Lange and Estelle Ober were married June 11, 1947, in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Cincinnati. He is retired Eastern District general manager for Ranger Transportation, Jacksonville, Fla. They have six children, 18 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren.
Robert and Estelle Lange
- 460Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance