Mr. and Mrs. Richard Brylinski of Tonawanda celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a luncheon in their honor at Schofield Nursing Home, Town of Tonawanda. Mr. Brylinski and Betty Campe were married Aug. 30, 1947, in St. Francis of Xavier Catholic Church, Buffalo. He retired from National Fuel Gas Co. They have five children, 11 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Richard and Betty Brylinski
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port