Mr. and Mrs. Richard Brylinski of Tonawanda celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a luncheon in their honor at Schofield Nursing Home, Town of Tonawanda. Mr. Brylinski and Betty Campe were married Aug. 30, 1947, in St. Francis of Xavier Catholic Church, Buffalo. He retired from National Fuel Gas Co. They have five children, 11 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Richard and Betty Brylinski
- 325 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 184 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 116 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 92 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 73 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals