Mr. and Mrs. Richard Brylinski of Tonawanda celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a luncheon in their honor at Schofield Nursing Home, Town of Tonawanda. Mr. Brylinski and Betty Campe were married Aug. 30, 1947, in St. Francis of Xavier Catholic Church, Buffalo. He retired from National Fuel Gas Co. They have five children, 11 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Richard and Betty Brylinski
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 232 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 153 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 119 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws