Mr. and Mrs. Richard Brylinski of Tonawanda celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a luncheon in their honor at Schofield Nursing Home, Town of Tonawanda. Mr. Brylinski and Betty Campe were married Aug. 30, 1947, in St. Francis of Xavier Catholic Church, Buffalo. He retired from National Fuel Gas Co. They have five children, 11 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Richard and Betty Brylinski
- 404 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 152 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 130 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult
- 89 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed