Mr. and Mrs. Richard Brylinski of Tonawanda celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a luncheon in their honor at Schofield Nursing Home, Town of Tonawanda. Mr. Brylinski and Betty Campe were married Aug. 30, 1947, in St. Francis of Xavier Catholic Church, Buffalo. He retired from National Fuel Gas Co. They have five children, 11 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
[BN] the know
Subscribe for just $1.99/wk
All packages include unlimited access to our websites & appsSUBSCRIBE TODAY
Richard and Betty Brylinski
The Buffalo News works to promote civil conversation in the comments section below. Please review the user guidelines before commenting.
Having trouble posting a comment? Visit The News' commenting troubleshooting page.comments powered by Disqus
- 503 Letter: Pushing contraceptives encourages promiscuity
- 235 Poll: Majority favors downtown stadium for Bills
- 221National writer declares Sabres 'not worthy' of drafting McDavid, Eichel
- 193 Letter: Citizens United ruling hurts democratic system
- 154 Letter: Democrats need to show courage, override vetoes