Mr. and Mrs. Frederick P. Kurtz of Hamburg celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass offered by the Rev. Pascal Ipolito in St. Francis of Assisi Church, Athol Springs, followed by a dinner party hosted by their sons at the Hamburg Village Fire Hall. The couple is planning a fall trip to the Caribbean. Mr. Kurtz and Virginia Volo were married Aug. 25, 1962, in St. Francis of Assisi Church. He is retired from management for National Fuel Gas and sales at Boncraft Printing; she is currently working for Erie Community College South Campus. They have three sons and two grandchildren.
Virginia and Fred Kurtz
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'