Mr. and Mrs. Frederick P. Kurtz of Hamburg celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass offered by the Rev. Pascal Ipolito in St. Francis of Assisi Church, Athol Springs, followed by a dinner party hosted by their sons at the Hamburg Village Fire Hall. The couple is planning a fall trip to the Caribbean. Mr. Kurtz and Virginia Volo were married Aug. 25, 1962, in St. Francis of Assisi Church. He is retired from management for National Fuel Gas and sales at Boncraft Printing; she is currently working for Erie Community College South Campus. They have three sons and two grandchildren.
Virginia and Fred Kurtz
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph