Mr. and Mrs. John R. Davies of Rushford Lake and The Villages, Fla., formerly of Lancaster, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at the Gardener's Cottage in the Darwin Martin House Complex. Mr. Davies and Kathleen M. Fuller were married Aug. 23, 1952, in St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired superintendent for National Fuel Gas. They have three children, five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Kathleen and John Davies
- 478Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 121 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance