Mr. and Mrs. John R. Davies of Rushford Lake and The Villages, Fla., formerly of Lancaster, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at the Gardener's Cottage in the Darwin Martin House Complex. Mr. Davies and Kathleen M. Fuller were married Aug. 23, 1952, in St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired superintendent for National Fuel Gas. They have three children, five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Kathleen and John Davies
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'