Mr. and Mrs. John R. Davies of Rushford Lake and The Villages, Fla., formerly of Lancaster, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at the Gardener's Cottage in the Darwin Martin House Complex. Mr. Davies and Kathleen M. Fuller were married Aug. 23, 1952, in St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired superintendent for National Fuel Gas. They have three children, five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Kathleen and John Davies
- 286Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups
- 92Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Letter: City does a great job driving people away