Mr. and Mrs. Wilfred Bedore of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a special family gathering. Mr. Bedore and Mary Jane Thachik were married Aug. 25, 1962, in St. Paul's Catholic Church, Kenmore. He is retired project manager for Higgins Erectors and Haulers; she is a retired secretary for the Kenmore-Town of Tonawanda School District and Kenmore Teachers Association. They have four children and six grandchildren.
Wilfred and Mary Jane Bedore
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port