Mr. and Mrs. Wilfred Bedore of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a special family gathering. Mr. Bedore and Mary Jane Thachik were married Aug. 25, 1962, in St. Paul's Catholic Church, Kenmore. He is retired project manager for Higgins Erectors and Haulers; she is a retired secretary for the Kenmore-Town of Tonawanda School District and Kenmore Teachers Association. They have four children and six grandchildren.
Wilfred and Mary Jane Bedore
- 396 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 165Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud