Mr. and Mrs. Wilfred Bedore of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a special family gathering. Mr. Bedore and Mary Jane Thachik were married Aug. 25, 1962, in St. Paul's Catholic Church, Kenmore. He is retired project manager for Higgins Erectors and Haulers; she is a retired secretary for the Kenmore-Town of Tonawanda School District and Kenmore Teachers Association. They have four children and six grandchildren.
Wilfred and Mary Jane Bedore
- 144Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 121 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 79 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 74Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph