Mr. and Mrs. John Messinger of Hamburg celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows and reception for family and friends at Ilio DiPaolo's Restaurant, Hamburg. Mr. Messinger and Mariagnes Mulvihill were married Aug. 11, 1962, in Chicago. He is retired deputy director for West Seneca Developmental Center; she is retired director of nursing for Western New York Children's Psychiatric Center. They have two children and four grandchildren.
John and Mariagnes Messinger
- 406 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 156 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 139 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 91 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult