Mr. and Mrs. John Messinger of Hamburg celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows and reception for family and friends at Ilio DiPaolo's Restaurant, Hamburg. Mr. Messinger and Mariagnes Mulvihill were married Aug. 11, 1962, in Chicago. He is retired deputy director for West Seneca Developmental Center; she is retired director of nursing for Western New York Children's Psychiatric Center. They have two children and four grandchildren.
John and Mariagnes Messinger
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground