Mr. and Mrs. John Messinger of Hamburg celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows and reception for family and friends at Ilio DiPaolo's Restaurant, Hamburg. Mr. Messinger and Mariagnes Mulvihill were married Aug. 11, 1962, in Chicago. He is retired deputy director for West Seneca Developmental Center; she is retired director of nursing for Western New York Children's Psychiatric Center. They have two children and four grandchildren.
John and Mariagnes Messinger
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port