Mr. and Mrs. John Messinger of Hamburg celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows and reception for family and friends at Ilio DiPaolo's Restaurant, Hamburg. Mr. Messinger and Mariagnes Mulvihill were married Aug. 11, 1962, in Chicago. He is retired deputy director for West Seneca Developmental Center; she is retired director of nursing for Western New York Children's Psychiatric Center. They have two children and four grandchildren.
John and Mariagnes Messinger
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups