Mr. and Mrs. Robert L. Kinmartin of Buffalo celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at Blessed Trinity Catholic Church, Buffalo, followed by a gathering at Russell's Steaks, Chops & More. Mr. Kinmartin and Mary L. Dashner were married Aug. 23, 1947, in St. Nicholas Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from St. Mary's School for Deaf; she is retired from M&T Bank. They have five children, 14 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Mary and Robert Kinmartin
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups