Mr. and Mrs. Robert L. Kinmartin of Buffalo celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at Blessed Trinity Catholic Church, Buffalo, followed by a gathering at Russell's Steaks, Chops & More. Mr. Kinmartin and Mary L. Dashner were married Aug. 23, 1947, in St. Nicholas Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from St. Mary's School for Deaf; she is retired from M&T Bank. They have five children, 14 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Mary and Robert Kinmartin
- 325 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 184 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 116 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 92 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 73 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals