Mr. and Mrs. Robert L. Kinmartin of Buffalo celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at Blessed Trinity Catholic Church, Buffalo, followed by a gathering at Russell's Steaks, Chops & More. Mr. Kinmartin and Mary L. Dashner were married Aug. 23, 1947, in St. Nicholas Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from St. Mary's School for Deaf; she is retired from M&T Bank. They have five children, 14 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Mary and Robert Kinmartin
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 218 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws