Mr. and Mrs. Robert L. Kinmartin of Buffalo celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at Blessed Trinity Catholic Church, Buffalo, followed by a gathering at Russell's Steaks, Chops & More. Mr. Kinmartin and Mary L. Dashner were married Aug. 23, 1947, in St. Nicholas Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from St. Mary's School for Deaf; she is retired from M&T Bank. They have five children, 14 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Mary and Robert Kinmartin
- 460Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance