Mr. and Mrs. Robert L. Kinmartin of Buffalo celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at Blessed Trinity Catholic Church, Buffalo, followed by a gathering at Russell's Steaks, Chops & More. Mr. Kinmartin and Mary L. Dashner were married Aug. 23, 1947, in St. Nicholas Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from St. Mary's School for Deaf; she is retired from M&T Bank. They have five children, 14 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Mary and Robert Kinmartin
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 81 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port