Mr. and Mrs. William R. Wolfers of Lancaster and Venice, Fla., celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at Lake Placid. Mr. Wolfers and Carol Weigand were married Aug. 9, 1952, in Pilgrim United Church of Christ, Buffalo. He is a retired mathematics teacher for Kenmore and Nichols schools; she is a retired secretary for Hodgson Russ. They have three children and three grandchildren.
William and Carol Wolfers
- 406 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 328Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 229 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified