Mr. and Mrs. William R. Wolfers of Lancaster and Venice, Fla., celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at Lake Placid. Mr. Wolfers and Carol Weigand were married Aug. 9, 1952, in Pilgrim United Church of Christ, Buffalo. He is a retired mathematics teacher for Kenmore and Nichols schools; she is a retired secretary for Hodgson Russ. They have three children and three grandchildren.
William and Carol Wolfers
- 404 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 150 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 123 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult
- 87 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed