Mr. and Mrs. James W. "Jim" Powley of Lockport celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Powley and Marian Lewis were married Aug. 2, 1947, in United Methodist Church, Lockport. He is a retired teacher for McKinley High School; she is a former nurse's aide and retired English teacher. They have six children, 15 grandchildren, 12 great-grandchildren and are expecting two great-grandchildren.
Jim and Marian Powley
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 161 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground