Mr. and Mrs. James W. "Jim" Powley of Lockport celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Powley and Marian Lewis were married Aug. 2, 1947, in United Methodist Church, Lockport. He is a retired teacher for McKinley High School; she is a former nurse's aide and retired English teacher. They have six children, 15 grandchildren, 12 great-grandchildren and are expecting two great-grandchildren.
Jim and Marian Powley
- 305 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph