Mr. and Mrs. John Suida of Eden celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with martial blessing at SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Hamburg, followed by a family dinner at Romanello's Restaurant, Hamburg. Mr. Suida and Virginia Bartus were married Aug. 5, 1947, in St. Hyacinth's Catholic Church, Lackawanna. He is a retired carpenter for Bethlehem Steel, and a retired bus driver for Eden Central Schools; she formerly held various part-time positions. They have two children, two grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
John and Virginia Suida
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 114 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port