Mr. and Mrs. John Suida of Eden celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with martial blessing at SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Hamburg, followed by a family dinner at Romanello's Restaurant, Hamburg. Mr. Suida and Virginia Bartus were married Aug. 5, 1947, in St. Hyacinth's Catholic Church, Lackawanna. He is a retired carpenter for Bethlehem Steel, and a retired bus driver for Eden Central Schools; she formerly held various part-time positions. They have two children, two grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
John and Virginia Suida
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 150 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 95 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice