Mr. and Mrs. Walter S. Parks of Allegany, formerly of Cheektowaga, celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary with marital blessing at St. Bonaventure Catholic Church, Allegany, followed by a family dinner at Moonwinks Restaurant, Cuba. Mr. Parks and Alice Chmura were married Aug. 15, 1942, in St. John Gualbert Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is retired corporate representative for Westinghouse; she is a retired elementary teacher for Cheektowaga School District. They have three children, four grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Walter and Alice Parks
- 286Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups
- 92Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Letter: City does a great job driving people away