Mr. and Mrs. Walter S. Parks of Allegany, formerly of Cheektowaga, celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary with marital blessing at St. Bonaventure Catholic Church, Allegany, followed by a family dinner at Moonwinks Restaurant, Cuba. Mr. Parks and Alice Chmura were married Aug. 15, 1942, in St. John Gualbert Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is retired corporate representative for Westinghouse; she is a retired elementary teacher for Cheektowaga School District. They have three children, four grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Walter and Alice Parks
- 360 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo