Mr. and Mrs. Frank Cuomo of Snyder celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a gathering at Windows on the Green in Westwood Country Club, Amherst. Mr. Cuomo and Mary Sperduto were married Aug. 16, 1952, in St. Anthony's Church, Lackawanna. He is a retired attorney; she is a retired administrative assistant for Child and Family Services. They have four children, nine grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Mary and Frank Cuomo
- 484Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 446 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 220 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 87Buffalo tops Forbes list of most affordable cities
- 86 LaFontaine breaks his silence but refuses to speak about departure from Sabres