Mr. and Mrs. Richard Dietrich of Grand Island celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass at St. Stephen Catholic Church, followed by a gathering for family and friends at the Knights of Columbus Hall, Grand Island. Mr. Dietrich and Virginia Hellmig were married July 21, 1962, in St. John the Baptist Church, Buffalo. He is a retired communications technician specialist for AT&T. They have five children and five grandchildren.
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 81 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port