Mr. and Mrs. John E. Lester of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. Plans are being made for a future event. Mr. Lester and Claudette Charlier were married July 7, 1962, in St. James Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired Buffalo firefighter and retired lithographer; she is a retired auto insurance adjustor and retired beautician. They have two children.
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port