Mr. and Mrs. John E. Lester of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. Plans are being made for a future event. Mr. Lester and Claudette Charlier were married July 7, 1962, in St. James Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired Buffalo firefighter and retired lithographer; she is a retired auto insurance adjustor and retired beautician. They have two children.
- 224 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 155Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 108 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph