Mr. and Mrs. John D. "Jack" Kennedy of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a cocktail party hosted by their children for family and friends. Mr. Kennedy and Kathleen "Kate"` Lacongo were married July 30, 1962, in St. Aloysius Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is retired president for UAW Local 424 at General Motors; she retired from Sample Department Store, Buffalo. They have three children and four grandchildren.
- 286Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups
- 92Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Letter: City does a great job driving people away