Mr. and Mrs. John D. "Jack" Kennedy of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a cocktail party hosted by their children for family and friends. Mr. Kennedy and Kathleen "Kate"` Lacongo were married July 30, 1962, in St. Aloysius Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is retired president for UAW Local 424 at General Motors; she retired from Sample Department Store, Buffalo. They have three children and four grandchildren.
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'