Mr. and Mrs. John D. "Jack" Kennedy of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a cocktail party hosted by their children for family and friends. Mr. Kennedy and Kathleen "Kate"` Lacongo were married July 30, 1962, in St. Aloysius Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is retired president for UAW Local 424 at General Motors; she retired from Sample Department Store, Buffalo. They have three children and four grandchildren.
- 164 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 102 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph