Mr. and Mrs. Paul Ambrusko Sr. of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Panes Restaurant, North Tonawanda. Mr. Ambrusko and Judy Hammond were married Aug. 4, 1962, in Grove Street Christian Church, Tonawanda. He is a retired pipe fitter for Columbus McKinnon with 45 years of service; she is semi-retired. They have three children and five grandchildren.
- 405 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 152 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 137 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 90 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult