Mr. and Mrs. Paul Ambrusko Sr. of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Panes Restaurant, North Tonawanda. Mr. Ambrusko and Judy Hammond were married Aug. 4, 1962, in Grove Street Christian Church, Tonawanda. He is a retired pipe fitter for Columbus McKinnon with 45 years of service; she is semi-retired. They have three children and five grandchildren.
- 300Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 177 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 112 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 73 Letter: Anti-government groups ought to be investigated