Mr. and Mrs. Paul Ambrusko Sr. of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Panes Restaurant, North Tonawanda. Mr. Ambrusko and Judy Hammond were married Aug. 4, 1962, in Grove Street Christian Church, Tonawanda. He is a retired pipe fitter for Columbus McKinnon with 45 years of service; she is semi-retired. They have three children and five grandchildren.
- 321 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 128 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 117 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph