Mr. and Mrs. Edward R. Prabucki of West Seneca celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows at St. Gabriel Catholic Church, Elma, followed by a family gathering at William and Lucille Ess' estate in Clarence. Mr. Prabucki and Rita R. Podlas were married Aug. 5, 1947, in St. Valentine's Catholic Church, South Buffalo. He is retired from the U.S. Postal Service after 25 years of service; she is retired from Children's Hospital with 20 years of service. They had eight children and nine grandchildren.
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 81 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port