Mr. and Mrs. Edward R. Prabucki of West Seneca celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows at St. Gabriel Catholic Church, Elma, followed by a family gathering at William and Lucille Ess' estate in Clarence. Mr. Prabucki and Rita R. Podlas were married Aug. 5, 1947, in St. Valentine's Catholic Church, South Buffalo. He is retired from the U.S. Postal Service after 25 years of service; she is retired from Children's Hospital with 20 years of service. They had eight children and nine grandchildren.
- 286Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups
- 92Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Letter: City does a great job driving people away