Mr. and Mrs. Edward R. Prabucki of West Seneca celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows at St. Gabriel Catholic Church, Elma, followed by a family gathering at William and Lucille Ess' estate in Clarence. Mr. Prabucki and Rita R. Podlas were married Aug. 5, 1947, in St. Valentine's Catholic Church, South Buffalo. He is retired from the U.S. Postal Service after 25 years of service; she is retired from Children's Hospital with 20 years of service. They had eight children and nine grandchildren.
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground