Mr. and Mrs. Ronald D. "Ron" Strom of Chautauqua celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering at Lakewood Rod and Gun Club. Mr. Strom and Carol A. Liszka were married July 7, 1962, in St. Adalbert's Basilica, Buffalo. He is retired insurance broker for Strom Agency, West Seneca; she is a retired secretary for Strom Agency. They have four children and eight grandchildren.
Breaking News: Peace Bridge battle stirs Canadian threat to fight in court
- 141 National Hoodie Day brings out dozens of Buffalo marchers
- 86 Why school 'rankings' are misleading
- 70Snyder optimistic that casino deal is near - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 70 Graduation rates show troubling Buffalo decline
- 54Supreme Court rejects Kopp's bid to have murder conviction overturned