Mr. and Mrs. Russell "Russ" Allen of Depew celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at their son's Amherst home. Mr. Allen and Angeline M. Zdrojewski were married July 20, 1957, in Corpus Christi Catholic Church. He is a retired steamfitter for Buffalo Local 395 and 22. They have four children, eight grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port