Mr. and Mrs. Russell "Russ" Allen of Depew celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at their son's Amherst home. Mr. Allen and Angeline M. Zdrojewski were married July 20, 1957, in Corpus Christi Catholic Church. He is a retired steamfitter for Buffalo Local 395 and 22. They have four children, eight grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
- 278 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 136 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 66 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home