Mr. and Mrs. Harold Michel of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with family and friends. Mr. Michel and Olive Wuendsch were married June 23, 1962, in St. Bartholomew's Church, Buffalo. He is a retired tool-and-die maker; she is a retired day care provider. They have four children and 10 grandchildren.
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 223 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws