Mr. and Mrs. John J. Dill of Buffalo celebrated their 66th wedding anniversary with a private surprise family gathering. Mr. Dill and Alice A. Zauner were married Aug. 10, 1946, in St. Francis Xavier Church. He is a retired die-sinker for General Motors, also retired from Mr. Fix-It; she retired from Ushco. They have five children, seven grandchildren and two great-granchildren.
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground