Mr. and Mrs. Franklin Carter of Buffalo celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary with renewal of marriage vows at Knox Presbyterian Church, Kenmore. Mr. Carter and Marion N. Marsh were married July 18, 1942, in Riverside Methodist Church, Buffalo. He is a retired supervisor for DuPont, Town of Tonawanda. They have two children, four grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
- 318 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 128 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 117 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph