Mr. and Mrs. Franklin Carter of Buffalo celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary with renewal of marriage vows at Knox Presbyterian Church, Kenmore. Mr. Carter and Marion N. Marsh were married July 18, 1942, in Riverside Methodist Church, Buffalo. He is a retired supervisor for DuPont, Town of Tonawanda. They have two children, four grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
- 473Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance