Mr. and Mrs. Franklin Carter of Buffalo celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary with renewal of marriage vows at Knox Presbyterian Church, Kenmore. Mr. Carter and Marion N. Marsh were married July 18, 1942, in Riverside Methodist Church, Buffalo. He is a retired supervisor for DuPont, Town of Tonawanda. They have two children, four grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port