Mr. and Mrs. David J. Veros of Attica celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows officiated by the Rev. Merlin H. Knauff, followed by a gathering at Bennington Park Campground. Mr. Veros and Maria-Elena Warner were married July 6, 1962, in Salem Evangelical Lutheran Church, Springville. Both are the owners and operators of Bennington Park Campground. They have four children, 13 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph